Banana And The Beat e-Book
Do you want them to have a headstart on a strong foundation of mind-body wellness? Want to start teaching your kids about nutrition and whole foods? Well, Banana and The Beat Book can help.
The book is about Deejay B-Fruit and his music group, the Fresh Fruit Crew, are vibing on their Brooklyn brownstone stoop. Dropping mind-body nutrition rhymes and creating fire music loops. As the crowd gathers round, there’s an unexpected showdown. Find out if this whole food group passes the test to be the best - to help every kid's mind, body and soul.
This book is perfect for families with kids who…
1. Are 3 years old to 6 years old
2. Love gardening and helping in the kitchen
3. Learn best with music
4. Want develop better eating habits
5. Like to play music and have great imaginations
And parents/families who…
1. Have a child who is a foodie
2. Want your child to make friends with healthy foods
3. Want to help your kids know more about the impact of healthy food choices in a non-shaming way
4. Want an additional tool to get kids onboard with healthy food.
NO REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS
You'll get a book packed with wellness rhymes that talk about healthy eating and positive thoughts and four (4) bonus songs, and exercises for "Super Powers."